Tuesday, February 06, 2007

This is the moment to save it

There really isn't anything to report. But I can only go so long without getting my blog on.
Things are humming along at a nice clip. Sometimes there is a cold snap and the temps drop into the digits, but for the most part, I'm excepting that my rides are going to be in the teens and 20s. Its kinda insane that I'll look at 25 degrees and think its a warm day. Makes me wonder if 40 is tropic. Its good to note that I am not the only one who is loosing my marbles:
Some people gots issues
Most nights I've been in bed around 9, a few times I've been lights out 8:30. Its not my fault really, its all a result of my training. Train hard, sleep harder.
10 hours of hard work to get that 'do
That sweet look took me 10 hard hours in the sack to complete. Its a tough life being a cyclist.

Mainly, I am just waiting right now. Waiting for my bike to arrive. Could be hours, could be days, one never knows.


Hang in there folks, we've got some good things coming down the pipeline.

3 comments:

alliwannadoisbicycle said...

i need to stop going to sleep so late. this cold weather is killing me. i need to get out!

Greeley said...

your dog is cute

Anonymous said...

nice hair, buddy.

i don't mind you going to bed so early - i feel way more rested now!

and hey, nice scarf. and nice postcard collection. man, i rule.