Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Its like dat and ah.

It's kinda sad really, just one last race. Overall the 2006 Cyclo-Cross campaign has been a fantastic one. Results weren't really there, but dang, I learned a lot and seemed not only hold on to the fitness that I had, but gain some more.

The Caster Cross' could have gone better (when can it not?) but I was able to blow all the cobwebs outtah my mottah and last longer in cross race than I have all year.

The amazement of the race came as Tim Johnson (one of the nation's top CX'ers and road racers) passed me. Being the gentleman that I am, I moved over and gave him the track. Being the gentleman that he is, he said "Thanks man, I appreciate it" (or something like that) I'm drooling allover myself, not really seeing straight and have a large amount of snot pouring out of my snoz. And he can talk. While winning the race by a large amount. Sigh, someday.

My new kicks came. They are as sweet as they look.


One of my favorite parts of giving my camera to my Heather is the amazing pics I get. (photo credits to her by the way!!)
Frankly during warm-ups I missed the dude wearing pink crocs.

I believe this one is for big G with love from Heather. He's rockin' the Vanilla.

This one is tops. Check out the kid on the left's face. I haven't shaved in two weeks, but I didn't think my legs looked that bad. Awesome shot.
Yea she knits, check out the cabling on these bad boys.


T minus 4 days

2 comments:

Heather said...

you are too cute. thanks for posting the killer picture of my fingerless mittens! hehe.

the picture of those two kids kills me. they were so cute & polite. and the bigger kid is the one we see at all the races with the killer cross bike. plus, they were watching the race earlier without their bikes, and kept saying, "look! there goes my dad!!" i feel like one of their dad's was one of the leaders in the race, cause they were right up there.

love you!

alliwannadoisbicycle said...

it's gonna be balls-to-the-wall at nats, baby!

sweet race pics!