Thursday, December 14, 2006

Them other boys don't know how to act

I'm so fired up and ready to go.

I've been feeling tired and clogged up all week. Something about sleeping 13+ hours last night hooked me up. Maybe I'm a little too in tune with my body, but it ceases to amaze. Had a fantastic spin with the Turkish Tornado today, complete with a cappuccino stop. Nothing too hard, just enough.

Wise man once told me, if your standing, find a way to sit. If your sitting, find a way to be horizontal.


I've even been able to get some quality time in with my masseuse.


Today was a good day on the business side of cycling as well. Things are coming together nicely. First we've gotta show those pro fellers what its all about. No pressure, just all fun.

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

alliwannadoisbicycle said...

i've got my cowbell ready to go!!!!!!!!


this is going to be an insane weekend dude...

Anonymous said...

Hey jay...goodluck this weekend...u got stop by sometime.

Shag

p.s. Say hi to heather.