Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me

Check out what I got in my e-mail today:

Jason -

During a check of all registered riders I noted that, according to the DOB
you listed in BikeReg, you are currently registered a race that you are no
longer eligible for. Being a national event, the age requirements are different due to the selection process for worlds. I am moving you to the correct category, Elite Men, race time Saturday 200pm. You will keep your original registration time/start position.

If there are any other concerns please let me know.

Thank you for your cooperation. See you next week.

Meesha
Registration Coordinator


Granted, I turned 22 hours ago, but my racing age is still 22. He who wins Nationals gets to go to worlds. *If* I were to win, I'd get to go, but the race is in early 2007, and my racing age would be 23, to old by just days. So, I'm racing in the Pro ranks.

I'm going from a field of 46 to one of 130+.


On the day that registration opened, I completed my registration at 12:06, 6 minuets after it opened. I should have a kick ass starting spot.

Game on!

1 comment:

alliwannadoisbicycle said...

awesome man! Rollin' with the big boys. I should be able to make it to your race! I've got my cowbell all ready.

oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOMBRE! maybe we'll get some celebrating in next wk