Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Keep it on the low

Things have been slowing down at work with the weather turning cold and all, so I've had lots of thinking time. I've come up with the sweetest cross practice course. It's got everything: Sandy beach, long stair run up, hills, logs to bunny hop, and single track. The location will remain undisclosed and will now be known as "the spot"Just a few more parts and she'll be together.
I wonder when exactly guys starting calling their cars girls. You know the ladies didn't start calling their Cadies Betsy. Maybe it started with tractors or horses. I think one of my bikes is now going to be a man, just to keep things fair in the stable...I only have enough room in my heart for one woman....and my mom.

I've been on quite the quest lately to make everything better. From my position on the bike right down to my shoes. Thinking outside the box and over engineering .
We'll see how they work.
It looks like this weekend went from "Eh, one more weekend of no racing will be good for me" to "Dang, I gotta feed the addiction, whats that? A race just south of the city? Well whooo dang lets giv'er!"

Way to hide the evidence of my slacking off at work.

see:pictures.

1 comment:

Matillac85 said...

Sram Rival is pure sex, my brakes are going to be even cooler