Saturday, October 21, 2006

Don't squash the Chickens

All I want to do right now is ride. "Its like I have a sickness...and the only cure, is more riding..."
I did the unthinkable this week...

I'm down a road bike at the moment (awaiting parts from Easton and now my Sram Rival group.) So I mounted a water bottle cage, swapped some slicks on to a spare set of wheels and hit the road.


With no races for the next two weeks, I think I'm going to go a little crazy. I was a little burnt after the events of last weekend. Great race, not getting results for it, Getting sick, not racing the next day and still getting a result and not even racing. I don't know how it works.

The important thing is that confidence is up and form is getting good. My handling skills are only improving with each race as I catch the steep learning curve that is Elite racing.

Its all about the second half of the cross season.


Get outside people, the weather is slipping from us fast.

No comments: