Monday, November 12, 2007

Words are overrated, lets photo dump:
sucky sucky.
been racing. been sucking. what can you do? I have the handling skills, I just need the power. But next year right? Looks like I've snapped.
crazy guy on the course
saw this guy during a race and my thoughts went something like this:
"oh shit jay, what the fuck did you do to yourself? your seeing things"
"maybe I didn't see that"
"shoot. shit. uh, uhm.... mary had a little lamb...."
favata
I got to see that guy. He's pretty rad. Good to warm up with a friend just shooting the shit. 'sept for the fact that you can't see who the hell he is:
C$
C Ca$h
I stole all of those pictures from different places on the internet.
If you have good eyes, you can see me at the start someplace in the middle of the pack, right side.

Like I said, good eyes.

Also, check this out:
http://www.crosstube.net
pretty cool site for cx vids in super low, grainy resolution. just the way i like.

this was too many words.

No comments: