Saturday, November 03, 2007

I've spent the morning looking a pictures like this:
Sven. Wellens.
and watching videos like this, looking out the window at whats left of the hurricane that is dumping on us.
Sigh.
I should have gone and raced the Chainbiter 9.0. Would have been sweet to ride in 50mph winds, rain and 40 degrees. It is the place i met a certain someone....

Tomorrow is the Cycle-Smart International, the country's oldest UCI race. That course is so awesomely dope. Seems like most of the big guns are out west so it should be a good day. I'll be able to hang on the back and if the legs are good and the luck is right, maybe even pick up a point or two.

My head is fully healed from last weekend debacle. I dropped my chain twice and my seat slipped twice. I melted down four times but got myself together again another four times and passed people. I even out kicked someone at the line. I'm getting there, its just gotta come together some more. Focus on the good.
the barriers weren't regulation height.
I can't get over how awesome my industry nine wheels are. They hold speed sooooo well. There were a few short, steep risers that I was gapping people on because the the wheels were so fast.

I guess thats it. To Sparta.

No comments: