Saturday, July 07, 2007

07/07/07. People are paying arsine amounts to be wed on this date. As if pulling the 7's will give your marriage "luck" or staying power for your lack of finding a compatible mate. Lucky I've found mine so I don't need any of that luck stuff. This has nothing to do with cycling.

I think I'm racing the 'All out in Moody park' tomorrow. I say think because nailed my knee into one of the display cases at work today. I was avoiding helping a customer in favor of picking up the phone. Karma is a bitch but I got to the phone first. It hurts when I pedal, I'll have to evaluate in the morning.

Last race was pretty kick ass. Don't remember where it was but there were skull and cross bones on the race flier so that gave it kick ass points before I got there. It was technical stuff and super fun to ride. The start involved me and 50 other people of varying age groups making for a single file first lap. I also fell in a huge hole and had to hand my bike to some cheering folk and get lifted out. It's a better story over some brews. I was 4th until I stopped to use my quick fill and limp my leaky rear tire home and ended up on 5th. Not really what I was looking for, but looking back on it s'all good now.
Clifford Park J diggy
Pretty kick ass photo if you ask me.

I road with this character on the 4th
Andy getting trail directions on the trails
Someone is so popular they check their messages in the middle of the woods.
All ribbing aside, it was another kick ass ride on some sick trailage. I'm riding the nasty all nasty like, lets hope that my body comes around with some speed in about two weeks.

It's always cool what you come across deep in the woods (click for a bigger image). Its what is cool about exploring the world around you, you never know what you'll find, even at places you've been to a thousand times.
I'm pretty sure I've got my set up all nailed down for Mount Snow. We'll see if it rains 'cuse that'll throw everything off a bit.


Enjoy the ride ya'll.

No comments: