Friday, February 23, 2007

What do I want to eat?

Long time eh?

The lack of posts have primarily been due to a lack of anything happening.
Snow/Ice/Sleet Storm
The snow/ice/sleet that old man winter hooked us up with last week made things interesting. Seemed like all the cars got stuck and I pitched in in pushing 7 of them out of 3 inches of ice in my hood. This includes the 2 times I had to free the Mrs. It was fantastic upper body work.
Where's the teeth?
I went riding with a bunch of guys last weekend. Big rings were out, and bash guards were in and rightly so. The stunts some of the guys were riding was truly amazing. Overall it was a really great time and I look forward to riding with them in the (hopefully) near feature.

I haven't shaved the guns since CX Nationals and I got around to doing that this past week as well. It was an interesting experience. I had to stop about halfway through and grab some sun glasses because them things was white! The hair did a good job of making it look like I had a tan. Also, I was able to discover some new lines on the WMD's. Huston, we've got some more power.

No Brakes

The most popular word of the last two weeks has been "Lost". As in "where the hell am I? I think I'm lost again." Making already long days even longer, but with better stories for those that live in my world. When I got lost yesterday I put the iPod on video and listened to some 'Cross World Cup action in Flemish instead of tunes. It was like when you talk to Rice Krispies and you think they are talking to you, those Flemish speaking announcers were commenting on how I bunny hopped the pothole to China and made me feel super strong during the twilight of the ride.

Don't even act like the Rice Krispies don't talk to you.

1 comment:

alliwannadoisbicycle said...

my rice krispies are ass holes. Last time I had them for breakfast, I ended up in a fistfight...