Friday, January 05, 2007

63 degrees on 01/05/2007 in Boston.

I'm in a bad mood. But it's not going to hinder my blogging abilities. So lets get it out of the way. USA Cycling sucks. Over and over again. Now lets move on...

I'm selling the stud of my stable.



The Storck has been the nicest bike I've ever owned. Heck, its the nicest thing I've ever owned. I've had her for two years and its time to move on. If any of the 20 people that read this are interested, let me know, it'd be nice to keep the Rebel in house.
I'll even ship to that guy in Portugal who reads my blog. Big ups to you buddy.

So what am I getting to replace the Storck? You'll have to wait my friends. It'll come stock out of the box, but it won't stay that way for long...

1 comment:

alliwannadoisbicycle said...

psst- velo news is loving my photo skills- i got a pic of you in the velo news photo contest:

http://velonews.com/galleries/2007Contest1/index1.html