Saturday, December 30, 2006

Draining the bucket

No worries, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, I've just been busy. I'm currently putting the finishing touches on my off season...all 14 days of it. Except for the moodiness and yearning to ride more than two miles to work, I'd say its been pretty good.

The holidays were a whirlwind of visiting family and trying to see all the friends I could. It seemed like every meal was huge and I had to live up to my name and eat, eat, eat.
My parents are in town for some business and pleasure (its a good mix if you ask me). They have currently taken over the bike room. Ahem, the spare bedroom. They have taken a liking to hanging things off of my bikes.

Poor girls. I'm going to start a new thing. You stay over, you hang something off my bikes, we take a picture. It'll be your visual stamp and record you stayed.

I received my "FREE SAGER" bands. Lucky wanted to rock 'em for the cause. He's wicked upset about how Sager got screwed over. If you haven't gotten the 411 on Sager's USADA saga, read this.

You can see how tore up the Luckster is.


Murphy has made a stop by the metro Boston area....it's now cold and snowing and I start training again on Monday.

Have a good New Years, I know I will.

1 comment:

alliwannadoisbicycle said...

kick the tires and light the fires! it's training time again!

hopefully i'll be able to get a quick ridei n tomorrow morning on the fixie...