Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Good bye my old friend

The Indian summer is over. It was only last week that I was kickin' it in my camo shorts. Cold rides are here to stay. Bummer.

Haven't been doing any racing at all. Been doing lots of eating, getting ready for the big day. My form has seemed to go south with the birds as has my drive to race. I've done plenty of 2 and 3 hour drives for 40 minuets inside the tornado of pain and I think it is starting to get to me a little. There are about 5 more races on the calendar but I think I'm going to do one more and Nationals. I'm pretty sure that a tune-up race and the mental demands of Nationals will be more than enough to cure whatever urge I can muster up. Who really knows though, sometimes I'm like a light switch, and all systems are going again.

C-dale is all done. The pictures aren't loading all nice like, so we'll see how it looks on your end. Sram's new stuff is da bomb dot com. The shifting is positive, smooth and natural. The click of the shifter when your shifting sounds amazing too. Much better than the clunk of Campy and cheep sounding wine that comes out of Shimano.

Andy is tightening something on his bike. But how sweet is that jersey? Very sweet.
Happy Birthday big guy!

A big thanks goes out to Brent from Northwave for sponsoring me for the remainder of the Cross season and my up coming road and mountain bike campaigns. I feel honored to be given the opportunity to represent such a large company and sport some classy Italian shoes. Northwave's 2007 product line looks killer and I can't wait to break in my new kicks.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

alliwannadoisbicycle said...

hey! leave the campy clunk out of this!

I think i'm going to switch my cross bike to campy veloce next season so that I can interchange the wheels between cross and road more easily. (that'll also allow me to justify buying ta new set of 2007 Ksyrium elites hehehehe....)

alliwannadoisbicycle said...

by the way,

If you want to get more readers, you should set up your site with an RSS feed so that people can subscribe to your blog. that'll make it MUCH more accessible....

Anonymous said...

very nice site, jason lawrence! :)