Friday, January 02, 2009

Knock, knock.
You still there?

January '08 started with all good intentions - train, fitness, race, rinse, repeat.
But then life happened.
Perhaps a touch of laziness added in.
I road. The passion was there. Exploring the roads and trails of my youth.
I love climbing again.
I toed the line twice. three times?
The highlight was sprinting for the line at Gloucester.

I've made a few changes. Thought about blogging again. Someplace to add some photos. Talk about the adventures past/present/future.

I'm Nordic Skiing now. Volunteering as a coach.

Tomorrow I'm racing. I could care less how I finish. I'm more excited about going for broke and blowing myself up. See where the line in the sand is. See how I stack up against my team. Take a look around and see whats inside.

Beta

Now that you're up to date, Lets see where this goes.

hup hup

No comments: