Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Gin and Juice

The whip is all done for '07:


Ballin!

yea its pink.

Industry Nine hooked a hommie up with some dubs so I picked pink hubs and spokes laced to Stan's rims. I'm pretty sure that my father-in-law thinks I'm gay but its all good in the hood.

It's pretty insane how many people love the wheels. I flew solo to the race this weekend (17/40 - pretty dope course some awesome "no brake-euro shoot" descents) but heard a large number of people cheering for the wheels. Now I just need to get more speed to match the bling bling dubs.

ATA Bike

The ascetics blew me away when I first saw them, but its not whats on the outside that counts right?
Right!
The wheels are way stiffer than anything else I've ever ridden. With the 6 pawls they get on the gas waaaaay sooner.

I like.

I'm so excited about the bazillion races that I'm going to be doing in the next four + weeks. Maybe I'll even be able to keep updating.....

3 comments:

jsager said...

that's tight. and you're a twin6'er.

Matillac85 said...

that bike is pure sex

alliwannadoisbicycle said...

hotnesss