Monday, May 07, 2007

Yo! Where you at?

Free Sager man
I got my dirt game on
Adjusting the man guns
It was a pretty big field
Whole Shot
I got the whole shot and proceeded to drill it without getting bogged down. A lead group formed but the pace never got to my liking, so I backed off a bit and fell back. In retrospect I should have just stayed put because I ended up drilling it for the rest of the race anyway.
Deep in the pain cave
The final placing totally blew, but I know what I need to work on. The things I've improved on over the winter are really good things to improve on I've just got to keep my head in the game and not get disappointed. We're talking seconds and I bump up quite a bit so we're right there.

I almost got attacked by a hawk the other day. It was pretty intense.
House of God
Lots of wedding stuff got crossed off the list
Escalade
I'm usually eco sensitive but if I'm going to roll, I might as well roll big.
Represent 'da hood
The H2 in the background was my first choice, but the Escalade has a fireplace as well as huge flat screen TV along with a gazillion other features. Its also got enough room for me and the rest of my 9 person posse. Roll big.
I got to roost some killer trails in my old stomping ground.
Glory Hill
Gunks - Undercliff
It was a tight ride. And when I say tight, I mean all the killer hiking trails pedaler folk aren't supposed to be on. Power slides are also very in.
Buuurrrrrap
As are Segways.

They are the new Buuuurrrraaapppppp, Burap.

As always, more adventures are on the horizon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great photos~