Monday, April 16, 2007

With two options to race this past weekend, you'd think something would pan out. Saturday' Battenkill Roubaix never worked out (shame to, cuse that race had my name all over it). And Sunday's Wells crit got monsoon'd.

I raced Wells the weekend prior. Things went well until I nailed a water bottle, shattering the rubberized plastic top and hooking my front wheel up with a nice flat. The sensations were good tho. (of the race, not the flat)


Its always a good feeling pinning on them numbers...

All the real races seem to be taking their time in coming this year. I feel like in years past, I've already gotten my dirt game on a handful of times. I thought that I'd be able to rip the Anthem 0 this weekend but I'm premature by a week. I think I've found a road race for the weekend to keep me away from Wells Ave. We'll see tho, it seems like the course is kinda weak.

My new saddle
I got a new seat or "saddle" to those purest. The Tioga Spider. Its pretty sick looking eh? I guess at this point I'm leaning towards the road bike but I have yet to pull the trigger as the debate continues.

ATA Bike
Da shop is in the running for Boston's A List. Its a business game that pits the best against the pretty goods, to find the amazings. I'm making it easy for you to vote...go HERE and type in your e-mail. Because I believe in choice and democracy, if you really have to vote for someone else you can go here. Now I know a lot of you aren't hardcore customers, but if I've delivered watter bottles and a free hub or talked to you about your favorite Italian addiction that I sell and you ride or shown you the latest carbon wonders when you are really in town to take me out to dinner...I expect you to vote. I know that you have more than one e-mail too.
Just for the record, I haven't gotten any spam from voting.

More in the works.

No comments: